Lead trainer [position closed]
About the company
Starting out in the family workshop, Kuzer Technical was founded with a simple mission: supporting companies and technicians to achieve their best, with our encouragement and guidance to help navigate Non-destructive Testing and related fields.
Kuzer Technical offers Non-Destructive testing training, OCTG drillpipe training and a range of custom other custom training services. In addition to our training, we provide the same level of enthusiasm and encouragement though our consulting, to companies in need of expert technical assistance.
About the role
As part of our rapid growth, we are searching for a suitable candidate to be our lead instructor. You will play a key role in growing a successful company that already has great traction.
Based at our training facility in Tonsley, South Australia, the successful candidate will be:
- Delivering training courses locally (with some travel)
- Overseeing the buildout of our virtual Global Academy
- Building and deploying new courses
- Leading the instructor team
- ISO 9712 L3 in multiple methods (3+ years’ experience in Level 3 roles)
- Training course development experience
- Self-educating and self-motivated through curiosity, a passion for building and an unruly desire to do good
To apply for this opportunity please send a covering letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 7/10/2022 Position closed
Australian residents only.
Early applications are encouraged as applications are being considered as they are received and an appointment may be made prior to the closing date.